Insurance Products

We'll help you pick the right insurance policy to ensure you are covered.

Auto Insurance

Auto Insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. You pay the premium and your insurance company will pay the rest of what is covered as defined by your policy. There are several different kinds of coverage, and we'll help you pick the coverage that is right for you.

Motorcycle Insurance

Riding a motorcycle carries different risks than driving a car, so you'll need special coverage protections to match that risk. We'll help you find the right coverage for your vehicle.

Life Insurance

The best way to make sure your loved ones are cared for financially in the event of your death is to have Life insurance. Avoid leaving your family with the financial stress of funeral costs and provide financial security for them with the right life insurance plan.

Flood Insurance

Flood insurance isn't just for those that live in a flood plain. Heavy rains can cause flash flooding even in areas that do not have a history of it. Most standard Homeowners and Umbrella insurances do not cover flood claims either. Let us help you decide if getting flood insurance is the right choice for you.

Business Insurance

Business insurance is insurance coverage that protects businesses from losses due to events that may occur during the normal course of business. There are many types of insurance for businesses including coverage for General Liability, Worker's Compensation, Errors and Omission coverage, and Bonds.

Homeowners Insurance

Home insurance is there to lower repair and replacement costs and living expenses if something happens to your house. Pick the plan with the right deductible for you. After paying your deductible out of pocket for a claim, your homeowners insurance policy will take care of the rest. We'll help you find the right plan to make certain your home is sufficiently covered.

Watercraft Insurance

In most cases your boat will need to be insured, and not all watercraft can be fully covered under your homeowners policy. We'll help you figure out if you need coverage for your watercraft and the best policy to meet your need.

Umbrella Insurance

Gaps in your insurance coverage can exist, which is what Umbrella insurance is for. Umbrella insurance is extra liability insurance in the event that your other policies are unable to fully cover an accident or claim. We'll help you figure out if you need this extra coverage.

Landlord Policies

When homes become rentals, rules can change, and standard homeowners insurance may no longer sufficiently cover the home. That's why it's important to make sure you are covered with Landlord insurance. Talk to our insurance agents to find out if your situation calls for this special insurance.

Vacant Insurance

When a home or building is unoccupied, it can actually pose more risks than occupied ones. Intruders are more likely to trespass since no one is around, and vandals may be more daring. You may also be less likely to notice things like leaky roofs before major damage is done. Make sure your unoccupied properties are sufficiently covered.

Insurance When You Need It.
Get a free quote! 
Call Now: 1-800-558-9473
Texas: 512.646.9766
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

© 2019 The Wise Insurance Agency  |  All Rights Reserved  |  Privacy Policy