Though no state advocates for renters insurance as a mandatory requirement, it’s a prudent idea to purchase renters insurance to protect your possession against certain damages and theft. In some instances, landlords in Ft. Wayne, IN may require tenants to show proof of renters insurance as part of the legal agreement between the landlord and the tenant.
No matter what type of place you rent in Indiana, whether it’s a duplex or a high rise, your renter’s insurance policy can offer protection to your finances if the unexpected happens. Connect with us at Wise Insurance Agency in Ft. Wayne, IN today to get a fast custom quote and learn more about choosing the right renter’s insurance policy that fits your needs and budget.
One of Ft. Wayne, IN tenants’ top priorities is protecting their space and personal possession from the unexpected. Your landlord’s renters policy does not cover everything leaving you with no other option but to buy renters insurance to guarantee protection against events like water backup damage, fire, vandalism, and other prevailing perils.
With a Wise Insurance Agency renters insurance policy, you enjoy inner peace of mind by knowing that your belongings are covered if they are stolen or destroyed by covered perils. Visit us at our Wise Insurance Agency offices and speak to our agents about obtaining a renters insurance quote.
Types of renters insurance at Wise Insurance Agency.
- Content coverage: This policy protects your clothing, furniture, and other items from covered losses.
- Loss of use coverage: This offers reimbursement for additional living expenses when your house is uninhabitable after a covered loss strikes.
- Personal liability policy: It caters to property damage or bodily injury resulting from an accident at your residence.
- Medical payments coverage: This helps to cater to medical or funeral expenses for anyone injured while on your property.
- Building additions and alterations: This policy pays for covered damages to betterments, alterations, fixtures, or installations that you make in your house.
- Valuables plus coverage: This form of the policy provides additional protection for high-value items such as jewelry, antiques, and fine arts.
Looking for the best renters insurance in Ft. Wayne, IN? Call or visit our Wise Insurance Agency offices and get comprehensive information about renters insurance.